Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Proactive = amazing!


Sorry that I had to push off my normal Monday post. This current post took a little bit more research.


Since I have been pregnant my skin has started breaking out worse than ever. I have never had acne. I have had the occasional pimple but nothing that would make me run out to the store and try to pressure cook them out of my skin.


I told my husband a few weeks ago, when I was applying my normal clinque three step to my face I think I am going to have to invest in something stronger for my skin, he quickly agreed. So, off to do my research, there are so many products out there, which one do I choose, which ones can I use while I am pregnant. I asked my doctor about proactive he gave me the go ahead and approved its use while I am pregnant.


I have been using it for almost a week now and I impressed! This stuff is taking no prisoners with my skin. I have noticed not only are my pimples clearing but black heads that I had on my nose and chin are clear as well.


I must note do not use this stuff anywhere near your eyes or the tender skin around your eyes, it will sting. It is too strong for that tender skin.


If you are struggling with acne and are trying to find a product out there that works, this product works. I am curious how it compares to the advertised half the price Acne Free product. But for right now, I am on board with the more expensive Proactive, hopping that I do not have to purchase this stuff to often.




Hopefully before too long, my skin will be just as clear as Jessica's. Fingers crossed!

No comments: